Wednesday, December 11, 2013

i don't know how..........

Am I better off dead, am I better off a quitter?


I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet~

If he sees how much I'm hurting, he'll take me back for sure.........


Oh sometimes love is intoxicating
Oh you're coming down your hands are shaking
When you realize there's no one waiting

I'm still in love but all i heard was nothing.........

I got nothing.....nothing........nothing............

In another life, I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world

In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away


I thought it’d be easy but no one believes me
I meant all the things I said



This place is so empty. My thoughts are so tempting
I don’t know how it got so bad
Sometimes it’s so crazy
That nothing can save me. But it’s the only thing that I have

Then I'm better off on my own...

hai.

gue masih nadya kok .-. aduh udah lama gak ngepost, lagi sibuk UAS nich *eaea

going to die nich hahaha entahlah

gimana ya, mau ngeluh gaenak tapi ah bodo lah suka suka gue~

atuh gimana gue udah minta maaf tapi dianya jutek gitu. gue capeeeeeeeeek. gue mesti apa dong biar baik lagi? emang gue salah kalo mau usaha buat baikan? sudahlah